(Semi) Dry-uary 2019

Yep. It's happening. I said I wouldn't last year, but this year? After overindulging in food and drink throughout the holidays, I'm in need of hitting the reset button. A reset on my health. A reset on my wallet. A reset on my time. So, I'm taking January off...ish. We had a few beers the night we returned to Ithaca on January 1st, but other than that I currently have just two "cheat" days planned (a birthday party and a celebration friends have planned at a brewery).

There were a lot of beers consumed over the last couple of weeks. A few snapshots. 
While I may not be imbibing much over the next few weeks, I do hope to actually write more. I'm excited about a number of openings in the coming year and plan to highlight that in coming posts.

Here's to 2019 and all there is to come! Catch you on the flip side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New England Craft Beer HoF

Beering in NY

Shiny New Pennies for 2019